Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

tiny tiny little rhythm


According to the book your pregnancy day by day (yes I also have a week by week, but I need super specifics people!) baby bot's heart started beating sometime today. I feel like it is valentine's day!


I hope little bot likes it in there. I bet it was an exciting day having a little thumping rhythm to keep him or her company in the warm darkness.


Just like yesteday, I came home from work exhausted. I wonder if bot knows that his mommy works hard for the money?

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I'm gonna try this again.

    You guys have such a beautiful website! I'm going to be checking it constantly for the next 9 months! And longer, if you continue to post after Baby-Bot is born... but as you've probably noticed from Tummynut and Tummybun, updates mysteriously get sparse after the baby's arrival.

    Baby-Bot! You have a heart! Yay! Thump, thump, THUMP!!!!

    Love,
    Nell and Lily (who are in (near) your Daddy's hometown right now.)

    ReplyDelete