Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Completed nursery!

I had a blast doing this nursery. Thank you to my mom, sister and josh for letting me pepper you with emails on opinions. I feel like I got a lot of great deals, and with it being Ikea heavy, you know it was on a budget :)

Enjoy!
Bird Mobile off Etsy.com (there is a bird theme going)

Dresser and curtains from Ikea

Eventually there will be a chair there instead of a stool (maybe).

I impulsively got these alphabet cards off etsy.com because it was such a great deal!! And it took up a lot of wall space not to mention being educational :)

Wall decal of birds and branches off etsy.com (can you tell I am addicted to this site?)


Josh purchased installed these shelves!

Bot's cage...err.. I mean crib.

Close-up of the scary owl faces blanket and sheet I got off of etsy.com. I needed a touch of spooky to make this nursery juuuuust right!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! It looks really good! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom said...

    I believe that ya'll did a beautiful job!! What a lucky baby!! There is one thing missing and that is the beautiful baby!! Soon enough! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wall decal and the alphabet cards and the creepy owls! It's all so very cute!!! Bot will feel quite at home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!!! I want you to come and do up Lily's room!!!!

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love!!! Great job!!! Can't wait to see him in the room!!

    ReplyDelete