Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

16 weeks

Mom, Janeen, I know you were skeptical when I told you the baby was the size of a lemon at week 14, so I know you will scoff at the avocado comparison! But it isn't necessarily as big as it, but more like how long it is.

This week: Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming. And, if you're interested, an ultrasound might be able to determine gender.

Here is my 16 week picture in my getting too small green stripy shirt. I also have a bare belly pic on the side bar comparing it to the 4 week belly. Because I like to flash my friends and family. Oh the scandal!








5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love the baby bump! I remember that week 16 was when I felt like I had a "real" bump to show. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im jealous!! I was still able to wear belly shirts when I was 4 months...stupid tummy tuck...ruined my cute belly bump. Where is josh's? YEA!!! Baby Caleb is so cute...trying the name on. Baby Kelton? Baby Ruark?
    -Janeen

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I don't think josh's belly has changed just yet... And you had a cute bump! Remember how bloated I got before I got pregnant. So bloat+baby equals baby bump at 4 months!

    Ruark?! Seriously! Sounds like something charlie would say. Thank goodness Ella was a girl - hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is time to put those curdoroys to rest for a while!LOL At least until next fall. Baby Aiden, Jalen, Joseph, Julius is so cute. What do ya'll think of those names?

    Future Grandma Baynes (FGB)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom I thought you were set on Thorn for a boy's name? I say back to the drawing board for the rest. :)
    I just bought ANOTHER pair of maternity cords today...just for you mom!

    ReplyDelete