Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What a wonderful week!

This week just doesn’t get any better. So many awesome things to look forward to! Well, first of all: the sex of baby bot! Note: I refuse to get more excited about this just because I have not a single nerve left. So I have a few fantastic distractions ahead.

I am super psyched out of my mind because me and Josh are watching the final season of Battlestar Galactica, scheduled to arrive in the mail via Netflix on Thursday. So not only will the sex of baby bot be revealed that day, but also the FINAL CYLON WILL BE UNCOVERED!!! Who will it be? They say it is a well known character. For those of you not hip to the show, basically a cyclon is a robot who looks human. But they have feeeeeeelings! However, they are our sworn enemy! Yet… they are hidden among us, and even THEY don’t know that they are cylons. Why, it could be your best friend or your baby’s daddy. Instant drama! Anyhoo, I bet it is one of these people in this photo! (no spoilers…please)


Thirdly, on Friday the movie 2012 is coming out. It will probably will be poorly acted and directed, but if the special effects promise to be AT LEAST as entertaining as The Day After Tomorrow, then I will munch my popcorn in glee. I shall ooooh and ahhh the giant tidal waves and sinkholes. The colors children, the colors! I can’t wait to see what imaginative ways we will see this craphole planet be destroyed.



Confession: I am a little concerned that my ability to survive a zombie outbreak on an apocalyptic scale will be hampered just a wee bit by a crybaby bot who will totally narc on our hidden location just because he/she needs a diaper change!!! Too young to realize that silence is our best defense (sigh). Aye aye aye, being a mom is hard already.


3 comments:

  1. Stefanie
    I too was distracted for a minute with your fabulous rendition of the number one top film critic (your Uncle Keith). I can't wait for the movie 2012 to come out. People are trying to spoil my anticipation by saying "Well you know how it will turn out" and "Its just another form of The Day after Tomorrow... which I am watching at this very moment heehee. I love the special affects and I hope that I won't be disappointed.
    I digress. You will call me as soon as you find out what the gender of my little grandchild. I will be waiting with my cell nearby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry. The previous post is from your MOM. Sorreeeeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, I say boo to all those who don't appreciate a good sci-fi flick! I see where I get my taste in movies from - lol. I can't wait! (I also watched Day After Tomorrow yesterday, for like the 15th time.)

    ReplyDelete