Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 13, 2009

Where am I?

I'm trapped in hormonal HELL that's where I am. Abandon all hope, ye who cross my path. I'm not saying I agree with what Christian Bale did...

…..but... I did indeed feel like channeling him on several recent occasions. And worse, I had a very clear image of me being arrested at the following locations:


My favorite Italian café. The cheese was still cold on my mozzarella, prosciutto and tomato panini. I told those bastards I wanted it warm damn it!!! Stop rushing the sandwich out of the grill just because you get a line of customers in!


The post office today: That surly jerkface postal worker made it seem like I was a problem customer. Why didn’t he want to help me deduce where a missing package was? I know it wasn’t his fault, I just wanted some freakin’ insight. Did he realize how close I was to Hulk smashing the place? HULK SMASH!!!!


My stupid neighbors: We share a WALL. Please stop playing your athletic version of beer pong at 1:00am on a Thursday night. You sound like a bunch of drunken elephants. I was this close to going over there in my pajamas and flipping over that freakin’ ping pong ball table. And then I was going to set fire to their porch because those beer cans have been out there since this SUMMER. Where are you going to drink now, huh? Huh!? Your porch is torched! HAHAHA!
Patience Stefanie. You will get your sweet revenge when bot is screaming all night long. I shall hold him up to the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment