Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Counting the ways

As you all know I had a difficult first trimester. I wrote an email to josh counting the ways that I appreciated him when I was in the heart of darkenss (aka the toilet bowl). This list was made when I was about 8 weeks pregnant. I didn't edit this. I know for a fact that this isn’t really the half of it:

got me flowers every other week
went to buy pregnancy books with me twice
read up on that how to make a pregnant woman happy
went grocery shopping and got me fresh fruit
ordered ginger drops online
got me wristbands, ginger gum
got the car serviced, made a new fit key
did research and booked the vacation
doing pretty much all of the house chores (dishes, laundry, charlie, bathroom)
getting me water, my purse, and other things I leave downstairs
getting me pretzels and saltines
cleaning up for company coming over
doing the video blog
letting me decide where/what we are going to eat
working hard on perfecting the smoothies and washing that damn blender by hand
giving me a hug when i get home
lots of stuff!

1 comment:

  1. that is really sweet, keep up the great work Josh

    ReplyDelete