Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My belleh!

We had a photo shoot today. And I have zero idea why we hadn't included Charlie until now. He's so cute! I also think I popped. Here is me at 19weeks. Notice I am wearing a combination of maternity pants and non-maternity shirt.



Here I am at 21.5 weeks. It might not seem like a big change, but the belly to boob ratio is expanded. Right at 20 weeks I started getting the strangers noticing. One woman I was helping at work cut me off mid sentence and pointed at my belly and said: "Oooh, look at that!"
And now for some Charlie interactions. Here he is wondering how I could do this to him.




Lastly I put bare belly photo on the right bar. I will continue to do this until I feel/look disgusting and/or the orange pants don't fit.

2 comments:

  1. WOOHOO You def look pregnant now! i am so glad you posted pics! i am here at 1am still studying for my contracts final on tuesday. (side not..send gun) Anyhoo..it was a nice break to come to ur blog and see the pics!
    Janeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to offer a break in your studies! *cough*procastination*cough*!
    I hope your finals go well. I don't know how you do with a three year old!

    ReplyDelete