Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

How far along?

How far along? 25 Weeks

Total weight gain: Fat. Is that the answer you were looking for all these weeks Mr. Survey?! But in all seriousness I only weigh myself at my doctor, and I think I’m up past 15 pounds at least. Tis a double shitty thing to be in the 2nd trimester AND subjected to holiday food and treats!

Maternity clothes? All maternity. In fact two shirts that I got in “small” maternity are a bit too short.

Stretch marks? None yet.
Sleep: Not too good. I wake up from 3am to 5am. I wake up because I am on my back and it hurts. I also wake up really thirsty all the time.

Best moment this week: How about laughing until I started choking because a skier took a tumble trying out for the Olympics? Then coughing and laughing so hard that I peed myself a little. Okay… fine I plain out pissed my pants. Luckily I was at home and already on the ground rolling around with laughter. Kegels here we come …
Movement: About three weeks ago I started seeing movement from the outside. Like something poked out and the force shook my tummy. I find this being my favorite thing to observe.
Food cravings: Okay, two weeks ago it was salami. And now I am all about the steak. Thank goodness for Applebee’s 8.99 7oz sirloin. I also ask for it cooked medium. I can’t believe it, but the pink juices makes my mouth water. Ideally I would just eat it with my hands and bite off huge chunks the way a polar bear might do it. Josh insists on me cutting it into sensible bites. Must be the iron deficiency.

Food aversions: Still pizza sauce, or any red sauce. And salmon.

Gender: It’s a boy. Oh, how I love him already.

Labor Signs: Some mild contractions (Braxton Hicks). I think I have an Irritable Uterus.. That’s Dr. Google for you. But it seriously describes me to a T.

Belly Button in or out? It is half way there. Like right on the cusp of poking out.

What I miss: Sedatives sedatives SEDATIVES!!!!! Just kidding (well a little). I do miss not looking roly poly. I feel like the last month I have packed it in. Where’s my cute little bump? Why are my cheeks so chipmunk-y? I’m starting to look seriously pregnant.

What I am looking forward to: The third trimester in just two weeks!! Also, putting together the crib, birthing classes in February,

Weekly Wisdom: If you gotta go, GO! Otherwise you will be sorry. Oh yes, you will indeed be sorry.

Milestones: Buying the crib, narrowing down the name,


No comments:

Post a Comment